Want to have a kitchen session with your kids with an easy, not messy, and ultimately delicious recipe? Try this NO BAKE Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites. You read it right. No baking needed.
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons milk or cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (any substitute would do)
semi-sweet chocolate (melted)
How to do it:
- Line a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, using a mixer, beat the butter, brown and white sugar until creamy. Add milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour and salt to the mixture. Mix from low speed to medium until it comes together and perfectly combined. The dough will be thick.
- Then mix the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 2/3 tsp of dough per sandwich (depends on how thick you like it). Sandwich it between pretzels and place on the baking sheet. Freeze for 20minutes.
- While your pretzel bites are chilling, melt the chocolate with continuous stirring. You may add shortening or a little milk. Let it cool and dip the pretzel bites halfway. Put it back to the baking sheet and refrigerate again for at least 10mins. Keep refrigerated.